Most of companies is using ERP nowadays and the following question is : What’s Next ? Continuous improvement is needed in order to survive in the current business competition and one of the option after ERP implementation is to optimize more in each business functions, for example : to implement warehouse management module as the extension of the inventory management module, to extend the human resources module to the recruitment process etc. Another improvement option is to implement other business solution because ERP itself will not be able to solve all problems happen in a company.
JDA delivers end-to-end supply chain solutions that help companies seamlessly connect the supply chain and profit. The solution covers wide business area such as :
- Category Management for retail sales improvement
- Demand Planning and Fulfillment for planning the logistic transaction
- Warehouse Management for logistic operational
- Transportation Management for better transportation planning and monitoring
- Procurement Logistic for simple freight management and order
More than 4,000 of the largest retailers, manufacturers, logistics companies and distributors around the globe use JDA integrated retail and supply chain planning and execution solutions to optimize costs, increase revenue and reduce time to value.
As JDA regional partner, Qualitas team will serve our customers locally in Indonesia, Singapore and Malaysia.
Run JDA and plan to deliver.